This edition is printed and bound with copyright permission. The purpose of this edition is to encourage more discourse from the Holy Ghost while pondering the scriptures; book wide open, writing your thoughts, doodling & drawing; making the scriptures come alive.
This is the second half of the Old Testament which includes books from Second Chronicles through Malachi. This is a King James Version that comes with explanatory notes and cross-references to other Bible scriptures and other standard works of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
- spiral-bound to lay flat
- margins increased by 1.5″ to encourage note-taking, doodling & drawing things out
- measures 8.5″ x 11″
- larger font for easier reading (10.4)
- footnotes & explanatory notes included
- pagination is the same as the standard scriptures for easier to study side by side with other scriptures
- extra note pages added throughout the beginning, end, and after each book of scripture, such as, in between Second Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, etc.
- clear mylar front and back to protect
- 20 lb. paper; thicker than standard scriptures so that you can experiment with mixed media; pencils, ink pens, highlighters, watercolors, washi tape, and more.