The purpose of this Wide Margin Doctrine and Covenants is to encourage YOU to make your scriptures come alive and develop a stronger testimony in Jesus Christ.
Start a new kind of scripture journey with this wide-margin Doctrine and Covenants.
Enjoy the flexible binding and the wide margins as YOU ponder, write, doodle, and draw.
Increase your testimony as you increase the time you spend in the increased margins.
Details and Benefits
- First off, start by taking notes using the increased margins which measure 1.5 inches on all four sides.
- Secondly, lay the scriptures flat! Notice of the coil spiral binding? This is an important feature because it allows you to write, doodle, and draw with ease on a desk or on your lap.
- Next, use the 8.5″ x 11″ pages like a workbook. Don’t worry about messes, the message usually comes in the mess.
- Read with ease. A larger font size (10.4) was used which makes it easier to read compared to other scriptures.
- Refer to footnotes and explanatory notes to expand your knowledge.
- Study side-by-side with others. The pagination is the same as standard LDS scriptures to allow you to simultaneously turn the pages with others.
- Use the extra note pages added between every ten sections to write your thoughts and testimony.
- Create your own cover or create a family cover. The clear mylar front and back were added to protect your artwork.
- Next, experiment with mixed media, such as pencils, pens, highlighters, watercolors, and washi tape. We use 20 lb paper, which is much thicker compared to standard LDS quad scriptures. Check out www.drawingnearertothee.com to see the pens and more I have tried and tested.
- Lastly, leave a legacy! Create a scripture scrapbook to share your testimony and witness of Christ with future generations
I hope you enjoy your new scripture journey. If you have any questions, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Love & Light,
This Wide Margin Doctrine and Covenants was printed and bound with copyright permission by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Intellectual Reserves, Inc. to sell commercially within the USA.