Use your creative and spiritual gifts to prepare, participate, and ponder General Conference talks.
This gentle-guided journal will help YOU…
- prepare before you listen
- participate actively
- learn the benefits of doodling & drawing while YOU listen
- recognize and feel the Spirit’s guide
- record feelings to remember
- return & report to the Lord
- ponder on the promptings the Spirit has given YOU
- go & do that which He has encouraged YOU
20 pages, Black and White and color, great for individuals and families. It can be used again and again.
One download per family.
If you would like this spiral bound look for the title which includes Spiral Bound at the end of the title.
IF YOU wold like to purchase as a bundle for a workshop of 5 or more, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org for a discounted bundle.
If you would like to receive further guidance, or to schedule a workshop contact, Michelle Gessell at email@example.com